feed bagging system
From the finished product bins there are a wide number of available options for storing or bagging the feed. If finished feed is for own use the feed will be transfered to the storage location.
For larger scale operations feed will either be bulk transport, loading directly onto trucks or ships or it will be packed into bags. Packaging systems are available in both manual and automatic form. For the manual system, the feed is deposited into bags positioned on a weighing scale, release is done upon a manual gate.
An automatic system would normally comprise of a computer controlled system, where the finished feed is weighed by the computer, then pneumatically discharge into the bags. Weighed bags would then travel along a conveyor where machines are available for sewing the tops of the bags in which dry feed may be placed for storage.
Bagging system workshop
- biomass fuel projects
- oil mill plant projects
- flour mill projects
- feed mill projects
- oil extraction plant at zambia
- an integrated sawmill and pellet mill project
- bulgaria biomass pellet project
- India wheat flour mill project
- pellet mill plant projects
- peanut shell pelletizing plant in India
- sawdust pellet complete plant project
- sawdust pellet production line project
- 500kg/h wood pellet plant in Hungary
AGICO will attend the 117th China Import and Export Fair...
AGICO will attend the 116th China Import and Export Fair...
If you are interested in making coconut oil, our coconut...
If you want to produce jatropha oil with high efficiency...