gasoline pellet mill
Features of Gasoline Pellet Mill
- CE & ISO9000 certificated
- Simple design & compact structure & small size
- Low power consumption & low noise
- Easy operation & little maintenance
- Stable performance & long service life
Tips of Operating Gasoline Pellet Mill
- Before pelletizing with the gasoline pellet mill each time, the machine needs warming up by oil mixture repeated for about 5 minutes. When the temperature reaches 80-100℃, the gasoline pellet press can make good pellets smoothly.
- Oil mixture receipt: mixed 3-5kg raw material with 10% oil evenly.
Raw Materials to Make Pellets
Corn stalk, straw, peanut shell, rice husk, corncob, cotton seed hull, wheat-straw, sunflower seed shell, sawdust, wood chips, alfalfa, bagasse, cotton stalk, weeds, etc.
Get in touch now!