ginger oil extraction
Ginger oil extraction has two ways: steam distillation and solvent extraction. Solvent extraction is for the extraction of ginger oleoresin, while steam distillation is used to get ginger essential oil.
Main Features of Ginger Oil Extraction Machine
- Labor-saving:it can save 80% labors for the same output and 60% labors cost per day for one people is able to meet production.
- Widely-used:it can be used to comletely extract more than 20kinds of oil corps beside ginger,such as peanuts, sesame, soybean, sunflower and fla
- Pure oil quality:the vacuum oil filtering is used to remove residue so as to ensure the pure oil and meet the standard of health quarantine.
- Small space needed:an area of 10-20 square meters workshop can meet the need of production.
- Advanced design,reliable perforence ,simple operation and convenient maintenance.
Steam distillation is safer because there is no solvent used but pure water as the main component. The dried ginger is grinded into powder in advance. Then, the steam produced in the boiler will be supplied into the vessel, which contains water and ginger powder. The steam will contact to the ginger powder and force ginger oil out. After a while, water vapor and the distilled ginger oil are recovered in a different water cooler and condenser. These two separated mixture occurs because of difference in density. The distilled water leaves from downside, while the ginger essential oil is collected at the top of the condenser. Then this ginger essential oil is sent back to the vessel by means of second distillation to recover the soluble components of the ginger oil.
Get in touch now!