leaf pellet mill
Leaf Pellet Mill
To make leaf pellets, a leaf pellet mill is necessary. For home use, leaf pellet mill is usually flat-die designed, and has 4 driving forces for you to choose: electric motor, diesel engine, gasoline engine and PTO.
The common process of making leaf pellets is as follows:
1. The leaves for making pellets should be crackly and crumble easily. If they are too wet, let them air dry for a few days until they are properly dried out.
2. Chop these leaves into small particles and pieces.
3. Prepare the pellet mill by starting it up and allowing it to run for a few minutes so that the metal die inside heats up.
4. Put the well-prepared leave powders into the feeder of the leaf pellet mill to make leave pellets.
5. Place the leave pellets in a bag if you will not use them immediately. Store the bag in a dry location to avoid absorbing moisture.
Get in touch now!